' With This New Project Of Mine Will Either Makes Fans To Love Me More Or Outrightly Begin To Hate Me ' - Actress Omotola Reveals As She Shoots A New Movie

Forum 7 years ago

' With This New Project Of Mine Will Either Makes Fans To Love Me More Or Outrightly Begin To Hate Me ' - Actress Omotola Reveals As She Shoots A New Movie

Nollywood veteran actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is currently working on a new movie project, and she has told her fans that they might either love or begin to hate her afterwards.

She said:"So I'm doing a shock project friends! I always strive to do projects that Move the narative forward at different stages. Mortal inheritance, Blood sisters, ije... We're on to another one fam... However, with this project you will either Love me more or outrightly begin Hate me... I'm doing something I've never done, I'm ... to be continued..#phew #AlterEgothemovie #changingthenarrative"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 5 hours ago

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy

New Sleepy Hollow Movie in Development at Paramount
Forum | 6 hours ago

New Sleepy Hollow Movie in Development at Paramount

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 46 mins ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 11 hours ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband