Age & Net Worth Of Esther Audu

Forum 3 years ago

Age & Net Worth Of Esther Audu

Esther Audu Ojire popularly known as Esther Ene Audu is an award wining Nigerian actress and entrepreneur born on March 22.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cbda300ad2bb4c15750dc1c7ea64757f.jpg

Esther Audu was born in Lagos but originally hails from Olamaboro Local Government Area of Kogi State.

She is the fifth child in a family of six children.

Esther Ene is quite beautiful and talented, She has been able to carve a niche for herself in the Nollywood scene.

She had both her primary and secondary education in Abuja and obtained a bachelors degree in Business Management at the University of Jos.

Career

Esther Audu started her acting career in 2010.

She has starred in numerous movies such as; Burning Bridges, Monster Under My Skin, Finding Ray, When Love Finds You, The Injury, Apartment 24, Going the Distance, My Best Friend Betrayed Me and so on.

Audu has worked with top actors such as Mofe Duncan, Ejike Asiegbu, Bimbo Ademoye.

Aside acting, she’s also the CEO Shirtfreak alongside her husband, Philip Ojire. She is Negone Technologies Brand Ambassador.

Personal Life

Esther Ene Audu got married to Philip Ojire in 2016 and their union is blessed with a son named Ojire Chevaughn Chiyeme. Her husband is a movie producer and founder of Shirtfreak.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a212df67773a7ab86720451a4d446ca0.jpg

Net Worth

Esther Audu net worth has not been estimated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 1 hour ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 6 days ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 week ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’