Tottenham Can Win The Premier League This Season – Gary Neville

Forum 3 years ago

Tottenham Can Win The Premier League This Season – Gary Neville

Gary Neville insists Jose Mourinho has the attacking players at his disposal at Tottenham to deliver the north London club the Premier League title, but the former Manchester United defender is still not convinced they can do it.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2fe64bdf3e9045acea1c7d0742716e69.jpg

Spurs moved to the top of the Premier League for a short while on Sunday after Hary Kane’s 88th-minute header snatched a 1-0 victory at West Brom.

It was the first time they had hit the summit since August 2014, before Leicester leapfrogged them into top spot later in the day.

Spurs remain second heading into the international break and there is building optimism at the club, that they can mount a serious title challenge and win a first Premier League title and a first league championship since 1961.

“I said a couple weeks ago on Monday Night Football that Spurs couldn’t win the league, and I still don’t think they can,” he told The Gary Neville Podcast.

“But I do agree with Jamie Carragher that it would be the most outstanding story to see Jose Mourinho win the Premier League with Tottenham.

“It would be something that would alarm Chelsea fans, Manchester United fans and Arsenal fans. It would be one of the great stories, because Tottenham don’t win leagues!

“He’s got the forward players to do it. You think of the strike force and the goal – it’s incredible.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 3 hours ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 3 hours ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob

The Equalizer Season 5 Ordered at CBS
Forum | 7 hours ago

The Equalizer Season 5 Ordered at CBS

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast
Forum | 9 hours ago

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast