Ginimbi Didn’t Want To Attend Moana’s Birthday Party – Ginimbi’s Aunt Reveals

Forum 3 years ago

Ginimbi Didn’t Want To Attend Moana’s Birthday Party – Ginimbi’s Aunt Reveals

Sister of Ginimbi’s late mother, Gogo Kadungure has said his nephew, Ginimbi never wanted to attend Mimi Moana’s birthday party.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/813f012f29984bbc8098c697e765db67.jpg

According to her, the millionaire was not feeling well prior to the party and intended to stay in his plush residence to recuperte but as an honest and loyal friend, he forced himself to the party which led to his untimely death.

Genius was one person who did not want to disappoint his friends and that forced him to overlook his feelings about leaving Domboshava,”

Ndakapedzisira kutaura naye kuma 6pm manheru achiti aingonzwa kurukutika muviri wake achipera simba zvekuti akambofunga kurega kuenda kubhawa.

He later decided to leave and I wish if he had followed his conscience we would not be at this horrible scene.

Genius also told me his plans to organize a memorial service for his late mother on the 5th of December this year but hey zvaramba.

He will sadly be missed by the family, Domboshava community and his friends in business,”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 14 hours ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 14 hours ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 16 hours ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race