Ginimbi Was Part Of The Illuminati And He Deliberately Took People To Die Along With Him – Popular Journalist Reveals

Forum 3 years ago

Ginimbi Was Part Of The Illuminati And He Deliberately Took People To Die Along With Him – Popular Journalist Reveals

Soon after the death of Zimbabwean socialite, Ginimbi, new details are emerging about him regarding the way he died and the circumstances surrounding it.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c3978493eb0d0964ffd0c3b780c5ec9e.jpg

Popular Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has claimed Ginimbi knew the moment he would die that made him to buy his own casket a week before the accident occured.

In her own words: “A Lot of you heard recently about Ginimbi Kadungure, a Zimbabwean socialite. Ginimbi was known well in Zimbabwe with his nice exotic cars and everything.

A video was shown of him minutes before he died heading to the club and he was really happy and telling people what’s gonna happen and all that. Some of you found out Ginimba had a casket in his house that he bought a week before his death. It seems that nobody understands the concept of the Illuminati here…….”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 19 hours ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 20 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 20 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 20 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves