Kardashians Visit Kris Jenner At The Hospital After Car Accident [See Photos Of The Crashed Car]

Forum 7 years ago

Kardashians Visit Kris Jenner At The Hospital After Car Accident [See Photos Of The Crashed Car]

Kris Jenner suffered a horrific car accident in LA that destroyed her new Rolls-Royce and left her with a reported broken wrist.

The Kardashian clan have rushed to be by their mother’s side after she was involved in the car wreck on the 101 freeway near her Calabasas home.

The Kardashian matriarch reportedly collided with a Prius.

A source close to the Kardashian clan told TMZ that the Prius broke a red light, cut in front of her and then collided with Kris’s car, completely destroying the front end of the vehicle believed to be worth £190,000 ($250,000).

An insider also told the US outlet that paramedics treated the Kardashian matriarch but she didn’t want to leave her car over fears she would exacerbate her injury.

The collision was so strong that her airbag deployed and the white luxury car was later pictured being towed away from the scene.

Speaking to E! News, Kris, 60, said she was “shook up” and that her hand “hurts” but otherwise is doing OK.

Following the accident, Kris’s boyfriend Corey Gamble, her daughters Kylie and Khloe and Kim’s husband Kanye West rushed to the scene to be with her.

Kylie took to Twitter to assure fans that her mother was fine, writing: “I was not involved in the accident. Everything’s ok.”

When a fan account asked if she was driving, she responded: “omg no!!! It was just my mom. My moms cars. I rushed to the scene to be by her side becuz she was alone. (sic).”

This is the latest in a string of car accidents for the Kardashian/Jenner clan.

In Feruary 2015, Caitlyn Jenner was involved in a fatal accident on the Pacific Coast Highway that resulted in the death of Kim Howe.

Caitlyn slammed into the back of the car in front of her causing a four car wreck that resulted in the death of 69-year-old Kim.

Meanwhile, on a recent episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim and Khloe skidded off an icy road in Montana with Kylie and North West in the car.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Cardi B And Offset Enjoy Date Night Amid Split
Forum | 1 week ago

Cardi B And Offset Enjoy Date Night Amid Split

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount
Forum | 1 week ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount

Career & Net Worth Of Sam Thompson
Forum | 1 week ago

Career & Net Worth Of Sam Thompson