This country has been harmed enormously and the people must be prepared to account for what they did - Presidential aide, Garba Shehu

Forum 3 years ago

This country has been harmed enormously and the people must be prepared to account for what they did - Presidential aide, Garba Shehu

Presidential aide, Garba Shehu has raised an alarm of the country being harmed enormously following the looting that took place after the #EndSARS protest was hijacked.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d47d9b744f5b7318b37efee85b588679.jpg

Garba Shehu who noted that citizens have the right to protest while appearing on Channels Television's "Sunday Politics", stated that there is a law to take care of protests which turn into violent riots.

The presidential aide stated that while he is not particular about any celebrity or #EndSARS promoter, the law must be allowed to rule on wrongdoing on the part of anybody. He also averred that they are waiting to see those who will denounce the looting that occurred during the hijacked protest.

Watch the video below....

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 16 hours ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 16 hours ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 17 hours ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 1 day ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says