Dorathy Finally Reacts After Receiving Car Gift On Her Birthday

Forum 3 years ago

Dorathy Finally Reacts After Receiving Car Gift On Her Birthday

Dorathy has revealed how she felt when she was gifted the sleek Mercedes Benz CLA 250 as her 25th birthday gift.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0bb295280e8ddaa15cdeabc9b8d17f19.jpg

BBnaija star, Dorathy spoke with Sunday Beats, where she talked at length about how surprised and flabbergasted she was when she unexpectedly received her ultimate birthday gift.

In her own words: “I have never been surprised and I have never celebrated my birthday. This was my first. In the past, I just hung out with my friends and had lunch. This was the first time I would have a party where there would be more than 10 people gathered. It was so beautiful and I don’t have the right words to describe how I feel. It was everything I had ever imagined and I felt so blessed. I did not expect the car at all. 2020 has been a handful and people are still struggling from the effects of the pandemic. People have not really made as much money as they would have liked. Then, they had already spent quite much voting every week during the reality show to keep their favourite housemates in the house.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 7 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 2 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 2 days ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje