Reno Omokri Reveals Deep Secret About Marriage

Forum 3 years ago

Reno Omokri Reveals Deep Secret About Marriage

Former Nigerian presidential aide, Reno Omokri has criticised the church’s advanced role it has received in marriages in recent times.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6d9b72145c8bfd56ab41c5d1aaa33839.jpg

The renowned author made these comments in his recent tweet were he indicated that marriage is sole a family affair.

According to him, the church has no role in it as he gave some Biblical stance to buttress his claim. Sharing his tweet, he wrote;

“Scriptural marriage involves only the COUPLE and PARENTS. Marriage is a family affair. Church has NO role in it.

That is how Isaac married Rebekah-Genesis 24:67. That is how David married Michal-1 Samuel 18:27. That is how Hosea married his wife-Hosea 1:3″

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 2 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 3 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne
Forum | 4 days ago

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne