Net Worth Of Ladipoe

Forum 3 years ago

Net Worth Of Ladipoe

Ladipoe Eso is a professional Nigerian rapper and recording artist signed to Mavin Records in 2017. He is one of the top rappers in Nigeria and is known for his steady flow and skill as a rapper.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/40fb3422d4345a50d03f8b62bcc988a7.jpg

Ladipoe Biography

Ladipoe was born on April 29th in Lagos, Nigeria.

His exact birth year has not been mentioned anywhere in the media.

He had his primary and secondary education in Lagos before he went to the University of North Carolina at Pembroke. At the foreign university, he obtained a degree in Biology and Chemistry even as he went on forwarding his musical career.

His interest in music led him to co-found a music group called “Lyrically Equipped” with two of his friends Jeffrey and Kurt.

Ladipoe has not made his love life open in order to avoid dramas, but a man like Ladipoe can’t be single. He’s probably in a relationship with someone, but he chooses to keep it private.

His real name is Ladipoe Eso, but his friends adopted the name “Poe” because they couldn’t pronounce the original name well, so he stuck with the name. However, professionally, he is known as Ladipoe.

Ladipoe Music Career and Record Label

Ladipoe’s mother introduced him to a guy named Tec, a member of the group called ShowDemCamp (SDC). His lyrical prowess in the SDC’s hit song, “Feel Alright” earned him a nomination for the Best Alternative Song of the Year at The Headies in 2013.

Fast forward to 28 February 2017, Poe got signed to Don Jazzy’s Mavin Record alongside Korede Bello and Reekado Banks. He was one of the pioneer artists that was signed into the Record Label since its rebranding from Mo’Hits in 2012.

This signing marked a turning point in Ladipos’s career. He was the first rapper to be signed to the record label. He recorded his first single “Man Already”, produced by Altims, under the record label. He went ahead to release another single “Jaiye” in March 2019.

His unique rapping skills set him apart from the rest in Africa and has landed him opportunities to work with top names in the African music space like Ice Prince, Reminisce, Juls, Ikon, and Spax, Seyi Shay, Niyola, Johnny Drille, Simi.

Under the Mavin Record label, he released his debut album titled, “Talk About Poe (T.A.P)”, released in October 2018. During an interview session with PulseNG, Poe said he didn’t like the album as others did.

To be honest, I didn’t like the album like a lot of people did – I still don’t like it. But in hindsight, I realize that the album was a material part of a journey.

-Ladipoe

Ladipoe’s Awards and nominations

His “Jaiye” was nominated for the Best Music Video at the 2019 Headies award. Falz and Ladipoe’s “Marry Me” won the 2015 Nigerian Entertainment Award for Best Collaboration.

Top Songs

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/203df2d79d7a25c4d00ec57c99e119d8.jpg

Net Worth

Ladipoe’s net worth is not yet estimated. He makes money from his music and show performance, but the figures are not public.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 3 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest