I Always Listen To Roy Keane Criticism – Man United Boss Solskjaer

Forum 3 years ago

I Always Listen To Roy Keane Criticism – Man United Boss Solskjaer

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says he will “always listen” to former Manchester United team-mate Roy Keane but disagrees with his claim that the current squad is “nowhere near good enough”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/88d3b6b5a27e123d194a9e01eb2b9015.jpg

Speaking after United’s 1-0 defeat to Arsenal on Sunday, Keane said: “Ole will lose his job working with these players – that’s what is going to happen.”

United have lost three of their opening six games in the Premier League but Solskjaer insists he has full faith in his squad to turn things around.

“Roy has always been outspoken. I’m very glad that I’ve got the players that I have here with us,” said Solskjaer, speaking ahead of Wednesday’s match away to Istanbul Basaksehir in the Champions League.

“We’ve got different jobs. Roy’s job is to give his opinion. I always listen to Roy but we move on here with a great group of players, a strong group of players.

“I’m sure we’ll see a response.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 29 mins ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town