‘No New Friends’ Singer Omawunmi Opens Up On Friendship With Collegue Waje

Forum 7 years ago

‘No New Friends’ Singer Omawunmi Opens Up On Friendship With Collegue Waje

Omawunmi who celebrated her birthday back in April with an intimate party put up pictures with the hastag no new friends.

When asked by the host why she wrote that she had this to say,

“There is nothing wrong with new friends, I just don’t have any. The devil you know is better than the one you don’t.”

On her friendship with soul singer Waje, “From the moment I got into this industry me and Waje have been friends.

We are alike, we like the same things, we pray a lot. We do a lot of pray, a lot of God factor.

We empower each other, encourage each other. We no dey jealous each other and then we celebrate each other, We understand each other. We try to be there for one another when either of us is sad.”

When asked if her husband affects her relationship with the other mother of one, Omawunmi had this to say,

“When he met me, he met us together. She’s one of the very few people my husband is comfortable with around me.
We fight, but the good thing about it is when we fight, we give each other time then we trash it.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Moses Bliss and wife, Marie Wiseborn fuel pregnancy rumors in new Canada arrival video
Forum | 10 hours ago

Moses Bliss and wife, Marie Wiseborn fuel pregnancy rumors in new Canada arrival video

KASU update on returning and new students
Forum | 13 hours ago

KASU update on returning and new students' registration

New The Acolyte Trailer Celebrates Star Wars Day
Forum | 21 hours ago

New The Acolyte Trailer Celebrates Star Wars Day

Jackpot Images Preview New Paul Feig Movie With John Cena, Awkwafina
Forum | 21 hours ago

Jackpot Images Preview New Paul Feig Movie With John Cena, Awkwafina