Net Worth Of Anita Joseph

Forum 3 years ago

Net Worth Of Anita Joseph

Anita Joseph is a Nigerian actress, dancer, television personality and a philanthropist.

She was born on the 4th of January 1985 in Anambra State, in south eastern Nigeria. She is an indigene of Anambra state.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/44bc13063df9a461373c2bee500781d3.jpeg

Educational Background

Anita had her primary and secondary education in Anambra State. After obtaining her first and secondary certificates respectively, she went further to bag a degree in Mass Communication from the University of Calabar, Nigeria before relocating to Lagos.

Acting Career

Anita Joseph kick-started her acting career in 2005 as a dancer before settling down to full time acting. She used to dance in Clubs, Hotels and events to the admiration of her fans.

She joined Nollywood in 2005 and rose to fame in 2006 after starring in a movie “Tears in My Eyes”. She is skillful, talented and gifted in acting and interpreting movie roles. Besides, she can fit into any character in any movie role given to her by movie directors and producers in the industry.

She is known to flaunt her curve body and has been described by many as controversial actress, having issues with men. She has featured in over 70 Nollywood movies including Open and Close, Sisters of Delilah, Tears in My Eyes and several others too numerous to mention here.

Anita who confessed regretting drawing tattoos on her body advised young Nigerians and indeed mankind to desist from the sinful act since it goes against tenets of faith. She said having tattoos on one’s body is a sin which must not be allowed among youths.

Awards

Anita Joseph has won several awards and a number of nominations including:

The prestigious Most Promising actress of the year at the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards.

Personal Life

Anita Joseph was said to have married an old man, a businessman based in Aba, Abia State Nigeria. The marriage came to an abrupt end after 3 years of no child. Another rumour making the rounds is that she has another son and this is yet to have her confirmation.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9c77fb9ddf2a05c87e72c83cb0083450.jpeg

Her Net Worth

Anita Joseph has been widely described as controversial Nollywood actress among her colleagues and fans and rated one of the richest, most talented and most influential with a net worth of about $450,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Fantastic Four: Joseph Quinn Teases ‘Compelling’ & ‘Brilliant’ MCU Reboot
Forum | 1 hour ago

The Fantastic Four: Joseph Quinn Teases ‘Compelling’ & ‘Brilliant’ MCU Reboot

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 2 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander
Forum | 2 days ago

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander