#EndSARS: 'The protests of our youth shall not be in vain'- Minister of Youth and Sports, Sunday Dare

Forum 3 years ago

#EndSARS: 'The protests of our youth shall not be in vain'- Minister of Youth and Sports, Sunday Dare

Nigeria's Minister of Youth and Sports, Sunday Dare, has said that the recent #EndSARS protest in the country won't be in vain.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/94277c7c9c72f50ebf6822f1b0df7131.jpg

Dare said this in his message to Nigerian youths on the occasion of the maiden National Youth Day which is today, November 1. The Minister's message reads

''Today, on the occasion of the National Youth Day we showcase to the world 10 winners of the 60-day APP challenge competition and 5 young innovators in different fields. 15 youth who represent the lot and remind us of the power and potentials of our youth as a country.

With the Protests that have occurred across the country Nigeria stands at the cusp of change in youth development. Already, that change has begun.What is needed is to deepen the youth initiatives and accelerate the onboarding of beneficiaries in a transparent and effectual manner

The protest of our youth shall not be in vain. It is time to engage government constructively. Come to the table. I say to the youth -Your time has come.''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1081e39d2243b735051bfb7e30fde8d5.png

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Drama As Ondo Sports Commissioner ‘Assaults’ NAN Journalist During APC Primary
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Ondo Sports Commissioner ‘Assaults’ NAN Journalist During APC Primary

Protests As Gunmen Kill 12 In Plateau Village
Forum | 4 days ago

Protests As Gunmen Kill 12 In Plateau Village

Welcome to Wrexham Season 3 Trailer Previews Sports Docuseries’ Return
Forum | 5 days ago

Welcome to Wrexham Season 3 Trailer Previews Sports Docuseries’ Return