Long Over Due! Music Producer, Puffy Tee Wins First Award In 20 Years!

Forum 7 years ago

Long Over Due! Music Producer, Puffy Tee Wins First Award In 20 Years!

Music producer, Temidayo Babatope Joseph, known well as Puffy Tee, has received his first award in 20 years at the just concluded City People’s Awards.

It was a very emotional night for the legendary producer, at the 2016 City People’s Entertainment awards that held in Lagos.

At the event, Puffy Tee, who received a special recognition award for his contribution to the growth of the Nigerian entertainment industry, said, “I really appreciate the organisers of this award ceremony for this honour. I’ve been in this industry for 20 years and this is the first ever award I’m receiving.”

The legendary producer is not new in the entertainment industry as he has been behind the music success of many artistes.

Puffy Tee has worked with lots of artiste, and was behind hit songs like ‘Eleko’ by Davido‘s new act, Mayorkun, ‘Yahooze’ by Olu Maintain, Lorile by X-Project, ‘Away’ by VIP, ‘Aiye’ by 9ice and many more.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 3 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 3 days ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 4 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy