Career & Net Worth Of Lilian Afegbai

Forum 3 years ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lilian Afegbai

Lilian Afegbai is a popular Nollywood actress and producer and an ex Big Brother Africa Housemate.

She was born on November 11, 1991. She hails from Edo State in south southern Nigeria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ceee26f13934253809d917477fa2638e.jpeg

Educational Background

Lilian had her primary education at Our Ladies of Apostles and Word of Faith secondary school both in Benin City.

She Studied Accounting at Benson Idahosa University, also in Benin, Edo State.

Her Acting Career

Lilian Afegbai made her entry in the entertainment industry when she participated in Big Brother Africa show in 2014. She emerged one of the reality stars that year.

Lilian debuted as a producer with the movie, ‘Bound’ which had the cast of top Nollywood celebrities like Rita Dominic, Enyinna Nwigwe, Joyce Kalu and Prince Nwafor.

She has since starred in several Nollywood movies including:

• Road to Yesterday

• Dance to My Beat

• Happy Ending

• The Women

• Merry Men

• Pepper Soup

• Moms at war

• The Wedding

• Baby Shower

• Atlas

• My Wife and I

Lilian also featured on Mnet’s TV series Do good as Venice the blogger 2015/2016. She co-produced the movie, Dark Past.

Lilian is such a creative, skillful and exceptionally talented Nollywood star, gifted in the interpretation of movie roles. She takes any character assigned her liberally and she does this brilliantly to the delight of her numerous fans across Nigeria.

Awards and Nominations

Lilian has in the course of her acting profession received several Awards and Nominations, some and latest of which include:

• 2017 Most Promising Actress at the City People Entertainment Awards.

• 2018 Best Indigenous Movie of the year at the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards for her production debut Bound.

• 2018 Most Fashionable Celebrity of the year at Lamode Magazine Green October Event Awards.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/850bdaedd6a23eff01817e9cd51656d0.jpeg

Her Net Worth

Lilian Afegbai is currently rated one of the richest and most influential Nollywood actresses with a net worth of about $1 million dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 4 mins ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 3 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 3 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll