Iroko Tv Boss, Jason Njoku And Wife, Mary Remmy Test Positive For COVID-19

Forum 3 years ago

Iroko Tv Boss, Jason Njoku And Wife, Mary Remmy Test Positive For COVID-19

Jason Njoku, the co-founder, and CEO of iROKOtv, and his wife, Mary Remmy, a Nollywood actress and ROK film boss, have tested positive for COVID-19.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b1755e69a839ea1ac90f532a1c866496.jpg

Jason disclosed this via his Twitter handle this afternoon. He said while his wife feels very well, he, on the other hand, isn’t feeling great.

“My enemies are hard at work in 2020. Mrs. Njoku and I tested positive for Covid-19. I’m not feeling great, but Mary is well. Literally no idea how I caught it. But we shall see this pass too.”his tweet read

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Project Hail Mary Release Date Set for Lord & Miller Space Movie With Ryan Gosling
Forum | 11 hours ago

Project Hail Mary Release Date Set for Lord & Miller Space Movie With Ryan Gosling

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 21 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

SPORT 59 mins ago ‘He has been excellent’ – Southampton boss thumbs up Aribo’s display
Forum | 22 hours ago

SPORT 59 mins ago ‘He has been excellent’ – Southampton boss thumbs up Aribo’s display

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out