Net Worth & Career Of Stella Charles

1 year ago

Stella Charles has her real birth name as Princess Chidinma Stella Charles. She is a multi-talented Nigerian model, actress, television presenter, brand influencer and entrepreneur.

She was born on November 9, year of her birth not known. Stella is the second child in a family of three children. She is from Njikoka Local Government Area of Abagana, Anambra State in south eastern Nigeria.

Stella is a three time Ex-Beauty Queen. She is an epitome of beauty, creative and exceptionally talented.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/66abf5214b837fea4d089fc6ab05138e.jpeg

Educational Background

Stella holds a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science at the University of Abuja.

Her Career

Stella Charles kick-started her career as a model in the year 2017 and has since made a big name for herself in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

Creamy Stel as she is fondly called has won a number of awards notably as:

• The Girl South East Nigeria 2010

• Most Beautiful in Abuja 2011/12

• MBGN Ekiti Top 15 2013

• Miss Heritage Nigeria 2013/14.

Stella is also good actress with brilliant interpretation of movie roles. She has several Nollywood movies and tv series to her credit including a hit movie “Perfect Without You” alongside Nazo Ekezie and other top stars in the industry.

Stella is also a social media lover. She has large followers on her Instagram account where she promotes her brand as a fashion blog.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b50f13a5a3b0f8de2a07220843770fca.jpeg

Her Net Worth

Stella Charles has remained a force to reckon with the entertainment industry as one of the top brand influencers in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of about $100,000 dollars.

Related Forums
Just Because He Helped Your Career Doesn’t Mean He Should Disrespect You Body – Uche Maduagwu Tells Tems
Forum

Just Because He Helped Your Career Doesn’t Mean He Should Disrespect You Body – Uche Maduagwu Tells Tems

17 hours ago
Suspected Ritualists Lands In Police Net For Killing, Selling Parts Of Their Victims
Forum

Suspected Ritualists Lands In Police Net For Killing, Selling Parts Of Their Victims

1 day ago
Netflix’s Chris Hemsworth-Led Extraction 2 Begins Production
Forum

Netflix’s Chris Hemsworth-Led Extraction 2 Begins Production

1 day ago
Keep Insulting Me While I Turn It To Money – Bobrisky Brags After Claiming He Bought A Hotel Worth N800Million
Forum

Keep Insulting Me While I Turn It To Money – Bobrisky Brags After Claiming He Bought A Hotel Worth N800Million

2 days ago