Tottenham Will Offer Son Heung-Min 11.5 Million Per Season

Forum 3 years ago

Tottenham Will Offer Son Heung-Min 11.5 Million Per Season

According to ‘Football Insider’, Tottenham Hotspur will finally present Heung-Min Son with a renewal proposal that would bind the player until 2025 with a salary of 11.5 million per year.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d7ea4127ec73c15d970eb48535939976.jpgA key player for Tottenham Hotspur in recent years, Heung-Min Son’s importance to the London club is growing and the management is looking to extend the player’s bond with the club.

The South Korean finishes his contract in 2023 and for several days it has been the intention of Spurs to reach an agreement for his renewal.

The ‘Daily Mail’ said that Tottenahm already made an impressive offer to Son of around eight million euros a year, but it seems that this figure is not enough.

According to the ‘Football Insider’, the London club will finally try to convince the Korean with a salary that would amount to 11.5 million euros per season.

According to the information, the new contract would tie Heung-Min Son until the year 2025, meaning he would remain linked to the team until he turns 33 years old.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
For All Mankind Season 5 Renewal, Russia Spin-off Ordered at Apple TV+
Forum | 2 days ago

For All Mankind Season 5 Renewal, Russia Spin-off Ordered at Apple TV+

Zendaya on Status of Euphoria Season 3: ‘It’s Beyond Me’
Forum | 2 days ago

Zendaya on Status of Euphoria Season 3: ‘It’s Beyond Me’

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy