Wizkid Rocks ‘Made In Lagos’ Shirt Following Endorsement With Puma

Forum 3 years ago

Wizkid Rocks ‘Made In Lagos’ Shirt Following Endorsement With Puma

Nigerian singer, Wizkid has secured an endorsement deal with Puma, a German multinational corporation that designs athletic and casual footwear, apparel, and accessories.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c8afcc26c46857c54dc9cdb3a2c38c4e.jpg

Starboy joined the Puma brand as an ambassador of the new JD x Puma Suede Classics campaign.

Following the unveiling last Friday, Wizkid announced that it is an honour to be made the ambassador of the new JD x Puma Suede Classics campaign.

On why they chose Wizkid, the brand’s marketing director said;

“A truly innovative and exciting artist in the music scene, Wizkid embodies the passion and hustle we look for in someone to represent Puma and we look forward to working with him for the AW20 season.”

In response, Wizkid said:

“Puma is a brand I’ve loved and respected growing up, and so the decision to become an Ambassador felt completely natural. The Puma Suede is a classic shoe that can be worn by anyone at any age and I think my fans will really connect with that.”

https://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/puuma.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 3 days ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 3 days ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 4 days ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video

Gunmen Storm Lagos Community, Burn One-Year-Old Baby, 15 Houses Beyond Recognition
Forum | 4 days ago

Gunmen Storm Lagos Community, Burn One-Year-Old Baby, 15 Houses Beyond Recognition