Eden Hazard Is The Main Addition To Real Madrid’s Squad For The Champions League

Forum 3 years ago

Eden Hazard Is The Main Addition To Real Madrid’s Squad For The Champions League

The Belgian enters the squad list of Zidane against Borussia Mönchengladbach.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f442445034e522939b7fdfc0d210c0b3.jpgReal Madrid, one day after winning the ‘Clásico’, announced their squad list for the match against Borussia Mönchengladbach. The main addition is Eden Hazard.

In a list of 21 players, the Belgian striker returns after injury and could have his first minutes of the whole season, as he has not played since the elimination of Real Madrid against Manchester City.

The other two novelties with respect to the ‘Clásico’ squad are Altube, as the third goalkeeper, and Sergio Santos, in defence to take the place of the injured Nacho.

It is precisely the physical problems that Nacho had in the match against Barcelona that will make him miss the first away match of Real Madrid in this edition of the Champions League.

Fede Valverde is in spite of retiring from the match against Barcelona. The Uruguayan footballer left the game dizzy, but is fully recovered and entered the call.

The complete squad list is: Courtois, Lunin, Altube; Militao, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo, Mendy, Santos; Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Valverde, Isco; Hazard, Benzema, Asensio, Lucas Vázquez, Jovic, Vinicius and Rodrygo.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euro 2024: UEFA to increase squad size to 26 players
Forum | 23 hours ago

Euro 2024: UEFA to increase squad size to 26 players

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with
Forum | 6 days ago

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with

Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman
Forum | 6 days ago

Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman