Chai! You Won’t Believe What D’banj Said About His Secret Wedding

Forum 7 years ago

Chai! You Won’t Believe What D’banj Said About His Secret Wedding

According to Sunday Scoop, authoritatively revealed that contrary to what is being reported in the entertainment circles, D’banj did not have a court wedding. What took place was a formal introduction ceremony as it is customary between a groom’s family and that of his bride-to-be.

The source further revealed that, Dbanj pleaded with his bride’s parents for the introduction to be hosted at his father’s house in Lagos because he did not want it to be an all-comers affair. Luckily, they were in support of his suggestion and the introduction was witnessed by only close family members of the couple.

According to his camp, he did not get married at Onigbongbo Registry, Ikeja; neither did the couple have a traditional introduction in Jos, Plateau state, as earlier reported. The person said: “D’banj has given so much information about himself to the public and he deserves to keep some things private and this is one of those things. He is not worried about losing female fans; he just wants his marriage and the impending white wedding off public radar.”

We wish him well in his marital decisions!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor
Forum | 5 days ago

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband

Forum | 1 week ago