Music Is One Dimensional In Nigeria Now – Sound Sultan

Forum 7 years ago

Music Is One Dimensional In Nigeria Now – Sound Sultan

Veteran singer, Sound Sultan, recently granted an interview to Naij.com, where he talked about the Nigerian music industry.

According to Sound Sultan, the Nigerian music scene at the moment is one dimensional.

In his words:

Most of the artistes I’m grooming now, I don’t want to start making noise about them instead, let your work speak for you because that is what I usually tell people. It is very delicate for the interviewer to say ‘ha I don’t know when I said so, so and so’. You have to go sieve information because if you have your DJ playing 120 songs per minute, you will never hear my music, that’s what I will say. You need to on your own make researches and for I cannot overstretch the emphasis on the fact that you already know that music is one dimensional in Nigeria right now.

Well said Sir!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 1 day ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

Anambra Boat Mishap: Body of Sound Engineer Recovered
Forum | 2 days ago

Anambra Boat Mishap: Body of Sound Engineer Recovered

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial