Captain Demuren Pens Sweet Words To His Wife Toolz As She Celebrates Her Birthday

Forum 7 years ago

Captain Demuren Pens Sweet Words To His Wife Toolz As She Celebrates Her Birthday

Tolu Oniru Demuren "Toolz" turned a year older today and her husband took to his Instagram to write sweet words to his wife on her birthday. The couple who recently got married are still basking in the euphoria of their love. His words below...

"To my better half, the one that makes me better, and the one that makes me want to do better.. Happy Birthday love!"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shoresy Season 3 Poster Celebrates Return of Letterkenny Spin-off
Forum | 2 days ago

Shoresy Season 3 Poster Celebrates Return of Letterkenny Spin-off

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 3 days ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 3 days ago