It Was All Publicity Stunt, I Never Had A Fight Nor Arrested My Manager - Oritsefemi

Forum 7 years ago

It Was All Publicity Stunt, I Never Had A Fight Nor Arrested My Manager - Oritsefemi

Oritsefemi revealed the shocking news yesterday at a press parley and one could only wonder who his publicist is. My God, you deceive your fans for so many months, messed up yourself on the pages of newspapers for months just because of a stunt, despite you have hits? Wow!

So the singer yesterday called a press parley with his alleged former manager, Yusuf Adepitan aka Danku in attendance and said, their fight over the months including the recent one where he allegedly got him arrested were all PUBLICITY STUNTS. He said;

"Our rifts have been in the news for the wrong reasons and lots of allegations we indicted on ourselves have cost us lots of damage to our careers. All the things that have been mentioned about me and my manager throughout the scenario are all promotional strategies a.k.a publicity stunts. We apologize for the inconveniences we might have caused the fans. We are back for real business. My friends in the media, I thank you a lot for finding out time to grace this important parley. May God bless you", he said.

The bad news is however that alot of people will never take them seriously again, never and who gets to loose in all of this? The singer. To bad.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wanted Terror Suspect Arrested In Kenya
Forum | 56 mins ago

Wanted Terror Suspect Arrested In Kenya

EPL: Alan Pardew advises Man Utd on manager to appoint as Ten Hag’s replacement
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: Alan Pardew advises Man Utd on manager to appoint as Ten Hag’s replacement

Man Arrested For Allegedly Trying To Smuggle Drugs Into Kano Prison
Forum | 1 hour ago

Man Arrested For Allegedly Trying To Smuggle Drugs Into Kano Prison