”It Will Get Worse But Please LET US NEVER BACK DOWN” – Burna Boy Writes

Forum 3 years ago

”It Will Get Worse But Please LET US NEVER BACK DOWN” – Burna Boy Writes

Popular Nigerian Singer and African giant, Burna Boy has taken to his page to send a message to his ‘Generation of Nigerians’, declaring his love for them and urging them to never to back down from the struggle to have a better nation.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4dacca92d39d70bb6b40ec239ed6cafc.jpg

The youths of Nigeria have literally brought major parts of the country to a stand-still with the #ENDSARS protests and Burna Boy is so proud of the movement.

His tweet read ;

To My Generation of NIGERIANS. I LOVE YOU and you have earned MY MAXIMUM and most GENUINE respect. The Powers that be are truly against us and doing everything in their power to Stop this Movement. It will get worse but Please LET US NEVER BACK DOWN !

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 20 hours ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 1 day ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims