My Brothers Have Been Victims Of Police Brutality – Regina Daniels

Forum 3 years ago

My Brothers Have Been Victims Of Police Brutality – Regina Daniels

Nollywood Actress and wife of a billionaire Regina Daniels has voiced out the bitter experience her brothers and friends passed through in the hands of Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e302c1d7d62acdbfcbd12a78c44f84b4.jpeg

The mother of one has expressed her support for the ongoing protest against police brutality and has condemned the brutalities metted out on her brothers and her friends because they look good and also possess good cars and phones.

She wrote, “I have witnessed a lot of brutality and intimidation on my brothers and friends by these men in uniform simply because of good looks, cars or even phones. I strongly support this movement. Say no to unjust killings, no to brutality, no to intimidation” she stressed.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba
Forum | 14 hours ago

PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba

Police Open Investigation Into The Abduction Of RCCG Pastor, 14 Others In Oyo
Forum | 17 hours ago

Police Open Investigation Into The Abduction Of RCCG Pastor, 14 Others In Oyo

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals
Forum | 19 hours ago

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim