Traffic Warden In Tears As Protesters Shower Him With Food, Drinks And Cash (VIDEO)

9 months ago

Some group of EndSARS protesters stormed the station of a traffic warden leaving him shedding tears after their visit.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0f0123e9f8db406a02e8826c2a198424.jpeg

The protesters appreciated him for his good work and service to residents of Abuja as he has been directing traffic for months.

The warden wanted to run away when he saw the crown walking towards him but it was too late for him and in a video making rounds on social media, the crowd showered him with gifts and money.

Sharing the video, Victor wrote;

“Today in Abuja, the protesters approached a traffic warden & he was trying to run. They stopped him & told him they recognized their good works, & gave him drinks, food & fruits. After they left, he bent down and shed some tears. RT! #EndsSARS #EndSWATNow”

Related Forums
"My Wife Doesn’t Cook For Me, She Uses The Money To Buy Fast Food Instead” – Man Laments
Forum

"My Wife Doesn’t Cook For Me, She Uses The Money To Buy Fast Food Instead” – Man Laments

1 day ago
Liverpool seek to raise transfer cash selling four senior players
Forum

Liverpool seek to raise transfer cash selling four senior players

1 week ago
BUSTED!! Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In The Act At Ojota
Forum

BUSTED!! Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In The Act At Ojota

1 week ago
Actor, Rotimi Salami Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos Traffic (Video)
Forum

Actor, Rotimi Salami Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos Traffic (Video)

1 week ago