Paw Patrol Movie Casts Kim Kardashian, Jimmy Kimmel & More

Forum 3 years ago

Paw Patrol Movie Casts Kim Kardashian, Jimmy Kimmel & More

PAW Patrol: The Movie is scheduled to hit theaters August 20, 2021, and is currently in production with the crew working remotely. The film is by Spin Master Corp, Nickelodeon Movies, and Paramount Pictures, with Spin Master Entertainment’s Executive VP, Jennifer Dodge producing, along with Ronnen Harary, Spin Master co-founder and co-CEO Adam Beder, and Peter Schlessel serving as executive producers.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d5b394e42af4b2bcc6c12bd963ec9fba.jpgKim Kardashian, Jimmy Kimmel, and more join the voice cast for the PAW Patrol movie. The Canadian animated children's series premiered on Nickelodeon in 2013 and follows a young boy named Ryder and his crew of search-and-rescue dogs called the PAW Patrol. Ryder's dogs, Marshall, Rubble, Chase, Rocky, Zuma, and Skye each portray different emergency services professions, such as a firefighter and a police officer. Now the popular series is being adapted into a movie featuring an all-star voice cast.

According to Variety, Kim Kardashian, Jimmy Kimmel, Tyler Perry, Randall Park, Dax Shepard, Yara Shahidi, Ian Armitage, Marsai Martin, and Will Brisbin are joining the voice cast of the PAW Patrol movie. Directed by writer and animator Cal Brunker, PAW Patrol: The Movie will follow Ryder and the dogs as they are called on to save Adventure City from the hands of Mayor Humdinger.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ff902cf47f10157ebb0c631e19d6086d.jpg

The show's popularity among children and families makes it no surprise that the film has such a star-studded cast. PAW Patrol was in the media earlier this summer when rumors spread that the show had been canceled following police brutality protests. The series features a police dog character, leading some to believe it would be canceled. However, the rumors were false, as the show was recently renewed for a season 8.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint, Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 6 days ago

BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Checkpoint, Burn Patrol Vehicle

How Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Inspired My Fitness Journey – Actor, Deyemi Okanlawon Reveals
Forum | 1 week ago

How Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Inspired My Fitness Journey – Actor, Deyemi Okanlawon Reveals

How Gunmen Killed Cops, Destroyed Patrol Vehicle With Dynamites In Imo – Police
Forum | 3 weeks ago

How Gunmen Killed Cops, Destroyed Patrol Vehicle With Dynamites In Imo – Police

American Horror Story: Delicate Part Two Trailer: Emma Roberts and Kim Kardashian Share a Kiss
Forum | 4 weeks ago

American Horror Story: Delicate Part Two Trailer: Emma Roberts and Kim Kardashian Share a Kiss