What are Subtitles? Learn how to use them

Forum 3 years ago 5

What are Subtitles? Learn how to use them

What are Subtitles?: According to Wikipedia, "Subtitles are text derived from either a transcript or screenplay of the dialogue or commentary in films, television programs, video games, and the like, usually displayed at the bottom of the screen, but can also be at the top of the screen if there is already text at the bottom of the screen."

What are Movies Subtitles?: As explained above, Movie Subtitles are popularly in .srt format, but can be available in other formats like .sub and others. On Waploaded all our movie subtitles are in .srt. These are files that you can load in your movie players (example, VLC Media Player) while you are playing the movie, with this, the spoken words in the videos would be written in texts.

It's worthy to note that, all subtitles on Waploaded are always English, irrespective of the language of the movie. However, not all movies on Waploaded may have subtitles.

How do i use Movie Subtitles?:

• Download the Movie, then download the subtitle file.

• Learn how to Download Movies on Waploaded

• Load the Movie into your VLC Media player

• While the movie is playing, Click Options, Subtitles >> Add Subtitle >> Then add the .srt (subtitle file) you downloaded.

• You can now enjoy english transcripts of the movie.

Get started Now!!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 4 days ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 6 days ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

I Sing Better Than Most Of My Colleagues, They Use Autotune – Portable
Forum | 1 week ago

I Sing Better Than Most Of My Colleagues, They Use Autotune – Portable

Lady Sentenced To Four months Imprisonment For Assaulting KAI officials Who Arrested Her For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge (Video)
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Lady Sentenced To Four months Imprisonment For Assaulting KAI officials Who Arrested Her For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge (Video)