7 Years On...Paris Jackson Pays Touching Tribute To Father

Forum 7 years ago

7 Years On...Paris Jackson Pays Touching Tribute To Father

The King of Pop tragically passed away at the age of 50 on June 25th, 2009 of acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication. He was yesterday remembered by his family and the world on the 7th year anniversary of his death.

Michael's 18-year-old daughter, Paris Jackson, paid a tribute to him with a heartfelt words on her Instagram. She wrote:

'7 years, rest in peace, my best friend in the entire universe,' she wrote. 'i love you more than anything. things may be a little sh*tty in the press right now but everyone knows it's all bull and i swear on the family name i will protect you for as long as i live.
There's no one like you, and there never will be. thank you for touching millions of hearts, but especially my own.'

The pop star's brothers, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon, and Jackie, also joined forces to celebrate his life with a joint performance at the Del Mar Fairgrounds in San Diego as the entire world celebrates him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Mohbad’s Father Sets Up GoFundMe For More Donations
Forum | 5 days ago

Mohbad’s Father Sets Up GoFundMe For More Donations

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial