#ENDSARS: Adesua Reacts To Video Of Jimoh Isiaq’s Father Crying Uncontrollably

Forum 3 years ago

#ENDSARS: Adesua Reacts To Video Of Jimoh Isiaq’s Father Crying Uncontrollably

Nollywood actress Adesua Etomi has reacted sadly to a video of Jimoh Isiad ‘the young guy that was killed yesterday during the peaceful protest’ father crying.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/03321242f55604af65c8545e26f70d78.jpg

In the video, the old man couldn’t control his tears hence wept uncontrollably over the death of his innocent son who was killed during the peaceful protest by SARS.

Adesua Etomi with a heavy heart reacted to the video asking how can SARS officers take the life of someone’s child and go back home to hug theirs.

According to her, she doesn’t understand how these SARS officers are able to hug their children and look into their eyes after killing someone’s own child.

I hate to share this. To share someone’s pain but we mustn’t be oblivious to the ripple effects caused by police brutality…

This is Jimoh Isiaq’s father weeping over the death of his son that was killed yesterday.

He was protesting peacefully.

I will never understand it.

I will never understand how you take the life of another human being.

How you take the life of someone’s child, then go home to hug yours

#Endsars

#endpolicebrutality.
she wrote

video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 21 mins ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 16 hours ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

I
Forum | 17 hours ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa