Charly Boy’s Daughter Shades Popular Local Airline Over Poor Infrastructure

Forum 7 years ago

Charly Boy’s Daughter Shades Popular Local Airline Over Poor Infrastructure

Daughter of Nigeria’s social commentator and singer, Charly Boy, Adaeze Oputa has called out a local airline over its poor infrastructures.

Adaeze, who was recently on the flight to Abuja, discovered that the company’s engineers used duct tape to hold some parts of the wires underneath the seats.
Shocked by this act, she questioned how other parts of the plane could possibly be while also complaining that the meals served on the airline’s flights were nothing to write home about.

In her words,

“So I was on an … flight this afternoon heading back to Abuja. And the inside of the plane had more duct tape holding it together than I had ever seen in my life.

This is what I kept staring at underneath the seat in front of me, EXPOSED WIRES and what seems to be a life vest It had me thinking. If there’s so much visible duct tape holding the inside of this plane together, I don’t even want to imagine what’s going on with the parts I can’t see.

the grace of God, #… where they do that at please upgrade your planes, more duct tape than home depot, stop being cheap. your inflight meals sU-Ck too.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 hour ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 1 day ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner
Forum | 1 day ago

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor