See Regina Daniels Reaction After Ex-Boyfriend, Did This To Her

Forum 3 years ago

See Regina Daniels Reaction After Ex-Boyfriend, Did This To Her

Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, and her former boyfriend, Somadina has become an example for their fans with regards to how exes should co-exist even after breakup.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fa8d41e5277a70f6e8c4bf337ec576d9.jpg

For Somadina who was ditched by Regina Daniels to marry a 64-year-old billionaire, Ned Nwoko, you would assume that he will be bitter and harbor hatred for her to the point that tension will be always on the rise between them but interestingly, that is not the case as the former couple still exchange.

The handsome actor took to his Instagram page to pen down a lovely message to Regina who is celebrating her 20th birthday today, October 10.

Somadina posted a stunning photo of the billionaire wife on his Instagram page and showered encomium on her, as he prayed for long life for her.

He wrote “

”to the one who spreads joy and touches each life she enters with a positive vibe. May the love and happiness you share with others return to you tenfold. I wish you many more happy to of birthdays.”

Regina Daniels on the other hand did not disappoint as she reciprocated the love Somadina showed her and she responded fondly by expressing her gratitude to Somadina

Thank you Soma, I really appreciate, she wrote.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a6fc6b476cbc0f3c4d03e7a0a7a3073a.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 11 hours ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy
Forum | 3 days ago

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy

Regina Daniels’ Mother, Rita, Appeals To Water Spirits In Anam River
Forum | 4 days ago

Regina Daniels’ Mother, Rita, Appeals To Water Spirits In Anam River

Ruth Kadiri Narrates How Regina Daniels, Her Mom And Others Stayed Till 3 am Trying To Save Junior Pope
Forum | 1 week ago

Ruth Kadiri Narrates How Regina Daniels, Her Mom And Others Stayed Till 3 am Trying To Save Junior Pope