Dani Ceballos Says He Has Improvd Thanks To The Premier League

Forum 3 years ago

Dani Ceballos Says He Has Improvd Thanks To The Premier League

The Spanish national team player Dani Ceballos appeared in a press conference ahead of the Nations League game with Switzerland which will take place this Saturday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1ae44f73c7f945f59f2e353dca2215e5.jpgThe Spaniard revealed that he was always clear in his desire to return to Arsenal instead of staying at Real Madrid and he offered his opinion on the possibility of playing in the Olympic Games with Ramos.

Dani Ceballos was in a press conference ahead of Spain’s game with Switzerland, an important game on matchday three of the UEFA Nations League this Saturday.

After Luis Enrique appeared in the press conference, the Spanish international began talking about his performances. “After lockdown, I showed the best of my ability. The Premier League tests to the max both physically and technically and I’ve improved a lot.”

With regards to the large amount of young players present in the squad, he said: “What we’ve created in the academy, winning European championships, is not a fluke. There are very young players with great performances who are competing to win the Premier League and La Liga. They bring freshness and it suits us well.”

On whether he ended up considering staying at Real Madrid, he said: “When the league finished, I spoke to Jose Angel and I told him that I’d spoken to Arteta about staying for another year at Arsenal. I had the clear plan of returning to my club, where I’d ended getting on very well with the gaffer and at a great level.”

The footballer also spoke about Spain’s midfield: “The heart of Spain in recent years has always been in midfield. In the midfield, there are players of very great quality. Busquets and now Canales. Any national team in the world would want to have them.”

When asked whether he would like to go to the Olympic Games, the Spanish international did not give a clear response: “When you look at what’s coming in the summer, the Euros, the Olympic Games, you know that you have to have an important role in your team. I’ve found that with Mikel Arteta, that’s why I decided to stay, because I’m happy and I can develop my play.”

On Sergio Ramos’ desire to go to the Olympics, he said: “I always want Ramos in my team, he’s a fundamental player, Of course I’d love to have him at my side in the Olympic Games.”

The Arsenal player also spoke about Adama Traore: “What really astonishes me about him, as well as his physical state, is how easy he gets away from top quality players in one on situations in the Premier League. He’s a very diffciult player to stop, he reaches the by-line and puts it very well.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 10 hours ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 16 hours ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music