Everton Manager Carlo Ancelotti Is Manager Of The Month

Forum 3 years ago

Everton Manager Carlo Ancelotti Is Manager Of The Month

The Italian has led to Toffees to their best start to a season in decades and has been praised across the board.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/33fa43395d03b17f63186a4d47741fd3.jpgEverton manager Carlo Ancelotti has been chosen as the Premier League manager of the month for September. The Italian has led Everton to a perfect start to the season so far with four wins in four games, three of them in the month of September against Tottenham Hotspur, West Bromwich Albion, and Crystal Palace.

“I’m delighted to have won the award. It’s a great honour. I want to share it with my team and my players. We have started the season very well and hope to continue in the same fashion, winning as much as possible”, said the Italian in his official statement to the Premier League.

It is the fifth time that Ancelotti has won the prize and his first time since 2011. The four-times beforehand all game at Chelsea.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: We helped them – Wolves manager O’Neil speaks on 5-1 defeat to Man City
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: We helped them – Wolves manager O’Neil speaks on 5-1 defeat to Man City

Pretty Mike Advises Those Who Entered The New Month With Bad Attitude
Forum | 4 days ago

Pretty Mike Advises Those Who Entered The New Month With Bad Attitude

Belgium: Onyedika scoops Club Brugge’s Player of the Month award
Forum | 5 days ago

Belgium: Onyedika scoops Club Brugge’s Player of the Month award

UCL: Absolutely brilliant – Ancelotti singles out 2 Real Madrid stars after 2-2 draw with Bayern
Forum | 6 days ago

UCL: Absolutely brilliant – Ancelotti singles out 2 Real Madrid stars after 2-2 draw with Bayern