I Plan On Giving Upcoming Acts The Right Platform – Praiz On Absence From The Music Scene

Forum 7 years ago

I Plan On Giving Upcoming Acts The Right Platform – Praiz On Absence From The Music Scene

Talented singer, Praise Ugbede Adejo aka Praiz, has finally opened up on why he has not been very active in the music industry for while now.

According to Praise, his absence is due to his intent on giving upcoming acts the right platform to showcase their music to the world.

In his words:

I just plan on giving upcoming artistes the right platform, I’m not the type who likes to jump into several projects. that’s my major project. Once I’m done with that, then I’ll focus on other things.”

Praise garnered major fame upon the release of his highly successful single, ‘Rich and Famous’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Video Shows Scene Where Junior Pope Parked His Car Moments Before Tragic Boat Accident
Forum | 1 week ago

Video Shows Scene Where Junior Pope Parked His Car Moments Before Tragic Boat Accident

Andy Samberg & Radio Silence to Team up for Upcoming Comedy
Forum | 1 week ago

Andy Samberg & Radio Silence to Team up for Upcoming Comedy

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel

Court Clears Ex-South African President, Jacob Zuma To Contest The Upcoming Election
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Court Clears Ex-South African President, Jacob Zuma To Contest The Upcoming Election