Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son’s 17th Birthday With Moving Words

Forum 7 years ago

Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son’s 17th Birthday With Moving Words

Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo has poured out deep words of love to her son who celebrates his birthday today.
The actress, who expressed great joy seeing the tremendous growth of her first child since birth, said

“A journey of 17 years started just like yesterday, it wasn’t easy been a father & a mother @ d same time even when I was married but today all I can say is thank u lord!

my first fruit, my first true love, my joy, my strength, my weakness, my pride, u are my jewel of inestimable value. I loved u In my womb, loved u when u came out, loved u everyday for 17 years n I will never stop loving u, even in death.”

“Keep making mama proud bcos thats all I want from u n ur sister! Face ur studies, be responsible, be great, be respectful n love ur very own”.

The 38-year-old actress is blessed with two wonderful kids, Festus and Priscilia – who are equally doing well in the make-believe industry.

The ‘Beyond Disability’ actress coined the name of her production company, ‘Fespris World’ from the names of her children. She separated from the father of her kids about 10 years ago.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others
Forum | 2 days ago

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks
Forum | 3 days ago

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks