OMG! Justin Bieber Falls Off Stage During Concert - Watch VIDEO!

Forum 7 years ago

OMG! Justin Bieber Falls Off Stage During Concert - Watch VIDEO!

Justin lost focus as he was adjusting his pants and there was a loud thud as he crashed into the end of the stage.

The act of 'falling' might just be one ofJustin Bieber's favorite hobbies, considering the amount of times the singer has lost his footing in times past.

Justin, during a concert in support of his fourth studio album Purpose in Saskatoon, Canada, lost focus as he was adjusting his pants and there was a loud thud as he crashed into the end of the stage. Ouch!

Taking the fall like a champ (he isn't new to falls), the 22-year-old picked himself up and said to the crowd;

"Good thing I'm like a cat and landed on my feet, that scared the f-k outta me."

Watch the Videos below;

https://www.twitter.com/ZPGIFs/status/743793558751043584

https://www.twitter.com/Jelysandra/status/743679917586419712

Back in April, Bieber fell off the stage into a pool of water while performing in Kansas City at an earlier stop of the same Purpose tour.

In 2014, he fell while skateboarding and also sustained injuries after falling off a flight of stairs in 2013.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 15 hours ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 6 days ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)
Forum | 6 days ago

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)