Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers’ Seats Remain Vacant – Obaseki

9 months ago

Addressing newsmen after paying a “Thank You” visit to the PDP National leadership in Abuja, Governor Godwin Obaseki said he has no powers to bring back the 14 APC lawmakers since their seats have been declared vacant by the Speaker, Frank Okiye and the matter is still argued in the courts.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/62511654a54a3a713c5e2f3403e45d6d.jpg

When quizzed about what APC National leader, Bola Tinubu said about him being undemocratic, Governor Obaseki reiterated his earlier statement about Tinubu’s position in the APC as undemocratic.

Obaseki also responded to the pre-election cases, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu has instituted against him.

Related Forums
Why APC Senators Vote Against Electronic Transfer Of Results
Forum

Why APC Senators Vote Against Electronic Transfer Of Results

3 days ago
Assuming We Have Two Banks In Nigeria, APC And PDP, What Bank Will You Save Your Money?
Forum

Assuming We Have Two Banks In Nigeria, APC And PDP, What Bank Will You Save Your Money?

3 days ago
Obi Cubana Claims to be Wealthy Yet Road To Where He Did His Mum
Forum

Obi Cubana Claims to be Wealthy Yet Road To Where He Did His Mum's Burial Remain Untarred - Actor Uche Maduagwu

3 days ago
"I Intend To Remain A Pampered Babygirl For Life” – Erica Shares Lovely Photos And Video From Her Vacation In Kenya
Forum

"I Intend To Remain A Pampered Babygirl For Life” – Erica Shares Lovely Photos And Video From Her Vacation In Kenya

1 week ago