Transfer News: Man United Sign Alex Telles On Four-Year Deal

Forum 3 years ago

Transfer News: Man United Sign Alex Telles On Four-Year Deal

Manchester United have signed Brazil left-back Alex Telles on a four-year deal from Porto, with the option of a further year.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f3e561e010942ddbf66a4581fdea530a.jpg

The 27-year-old, who has one cap for his country, moves to Old Trafford for a fee of 15m euros (£13.6m) plus 2m euros (£1.8m) in add-ons.

Telles scored 26 goals and made more than 50 assists for Porto after joining them from Galatasaray in 2016.

He said joining United, a club with “prestige”, was a “huge honour”.

“You have to work hard to get to this moment in your career and now I am coming to this club, I can promise that I will give everything in my heart to be a success here,” he added.

“I won many trophies at FC Porto and I want to continue that at United. The manager has a clear plan and direction for this team and I can’t wait to pull on the famous shirt.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 11 hours ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 13 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 17 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’