Toyin Abraham Expresses Joy As Her Movie, “Fate of Alakada” Tops Charts In All Cinemas

Forum 3 years ago

Toyin Abraham Expresses Joy As Her Movie, “Fate of Alakada” Tops Charts In All Cinemas

Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham is over the moon as her new movie “Fate of Alakada” is making the trends on the movie charts in Nigeria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5f18e227293a8ba082c834216d803ce0.jpg

The delighted actress could not clearly hold her joy as she took to her Instagram page to express her joy to her fans for the tremendous support.

She wrote:

The turnout has been overwhelming. I am super grateful for the patronage of Fate of Alakada. The figures so far have been very good. I am grateful to everyone that has been part of the success story of Fate of Alakada so far.

You have made my year. To my colleagues that have turn out in numbers to support me and visit cinemas for me, you guys have been good. And to those who couldn’t make it, I understand we are all trying to survive and make endsmeet.

And those I didnt reachout to, I am only trying not to overburden you with more obligations in this post-COVID era, I know everybody is busy. Eshe gan. Fate of Alakada is officially number one movie in all cinemas nationwide???

FATE OF ALAKADA NOW SHOWING IN ALL CINEMAS IN NIGERIA ???

See post below:

https://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Toyin-Abraham-Alakada.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Don
Forum | 1 week ago

I Don't Regard Her - Daniel Regha Talks About Rift With Toyin Abraham

Career & Net Worth Of Toyin Adewale
Forum | 1 week ago

Career & Net Worth Of Toyin Adewale

EPL: Man Utd decides Ten Hag’s fate after 4-3 defeat at Chelsea
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: Man Utd decides Ten Hag’s fate after 4-3 defeat at Chelsea

Halle Bailey Joins Da’Vine Joy Randolph in Pharrell Williams and Universal’s New Musical
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Halle Bailey Joins Da’Vine Joy Randolph in Pharrell Williams and Universal’s New Musical