Erica Breaks Silence About Her Relationship With Kiddwaya

7 months ago

Big Brother Naija star, Erica Nlewedim has revealed that she is now concentrating on her career now because that is most important thing to her now.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/93dbd8b4ade2407dfa66805370e1aa61.jpg

Erica told media personality, Chude Jideonwo, in an exclusive interview that she is not in a relationship with former housemate, Kiddwaya.

However, the 26-year-old actress and commercial model stressed that things are very good between them emphasizing that the billionaire son is just a friend.

Related Forums
“I Wanted To Be Her Friend, Nothing More” – Seyi Opens Up On His Relationship With Tacha (Video)
Forum

“I Wanted To Be Her Friend, Nothing More” – Seyi Opens Up On His Relationship With Tacha (Video)

6 hours ago
“I Am An Actress, Not An IG Model” – Erica Slam Trolls Who Question Her Dress Sense
Forum

“I Am An Actress, Not An IG Model” – Erica Slam Trolls Who Question Her Dress Sense

2 days ago
“I Regret Supporting Erica With My Celebrity Status” – Uche Maduagwu Expresses Regret
Forum

“I Regret Supporting Erica With My Celebrity Status” – Uche Maduagwu Expresses Regret

1 week ago
Let’s go back to pre-EndSARS relationship - Police AIG begs Nigerians
Forum

Let’s go back to pre-EndSARS relationship - Police AIG begs Nigerians

1 week ago