Rapper T.I.'s stepdaughter arrested after she's caught with a gun at an airport

Forum 7 years ago

Rapper T.I.'s stepdaughter arrested after she's caught with a gun at an airport

Zonnique Pulins, stepdaughter of rapper T.I., was arrested and charged for carrying a gun at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta on Thursday.

The 20-year-old, whose mother is Tiny Harris, was taken into custody for carrying a weapon or long gun through security.

Pullins had a .380 Ruger semi-automatic pistol in her purse. The gun was detected by an X-ray tech when she tried to go through the security checkpoint at the airport, according to a police report obtained by PEOPLE.
She was released at 2:09 a.m. on Friday. Neither T.I. nor Harris have commented on their child's arrest.

However, Pullins' cousin Tamara Whitaker spoke out on Instagram following Zonnique's release.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 3 days ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

Abigail’s Kevin Durand Joins Cast of Naked Gun Reboot With Liam Neeson, Pamela Anderson
Forum | 5 days ago

Abigail’s Kevin Durand Joins Cast of Naked Gun Reboot With Liam Neeson, Pamela Anderson

New Naked Gun Movie Cast Adds Paul Walter Hauser to Reboot
Forum | 6 days ago

New Naked Gun Movie Cast Adds Paul Walter Hauser to Reboot

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra
Forum | 6 days ago

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra