Ladies Tried To Charm Me Thinking I Am A S£x Addict – Pretty Mike

Forum 3 years ago

Ladies Tried To Charm Me Thinking I Am A S£x Addict – Pretty Mike

Famous Nigerian socialite, Pretty Mike has shared his experience with many women and disclosed the status of his relationship during an interview with Saturday Beats.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4548cd84cd756c1b57358a675199495e.png

According to Pretty Mike, he encountered a number of women who wanted him to quit his night club business and settle down with him.

He said, “I call myself husband material because I am still a bachelor and I have to market myself for the ladies. I am just letting them know that I am a potential husband, though I am not easy to get. Kanyamata (sex herbs and potions) will not work on me. Some ladies have tried it but it did not work. I am friends with all the kanyamata sellers, so it would be a fruitless effort.

“Some people think I am a sex addict or that I jump in bed with women but they forget that I am in women’s business as a nightclub owner. My business makes me an entertainer and I cannot afford to be boring. I am not what people see on Instagram. I am not a randy man that would jump into bed with anything in skirt. People think I have a lot of lovers but I don’t. The stories people hear or believe about me make me popular and attract customers to my club. If I was a boring subject, people would not want to associate themselves with me. However, people are curious about my personality and it is good business for me.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain
Forum | 1 day ago

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her
Forum | 6 days ago

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her