Rapper Illbliss and wife Munachiso welcome their second child together, a baby girl

1 month ago

Rapper, Illbliss and his wife, Munachiso have welcomed their second child together, a baby girl. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c09261559fcfcbf0fafb5cca049b71ac.png

The proud father took to Instagram to announce the birth of the child and revealed they have named the baby girl, Kachimsideh ( As My GOD has Written). 

Sharing photos of their new bundle of joy, Illbliss wrote: 'As Maama and Paapa hold you in our arms, We whisper your name a million times ...”KACHiMSiDEH” ( As My GOD has Written) In absolute gratitude to God Almighty. Welcome to Our World My Little Princess.'

Related Forums
Forum

How Nigerians Reacted After 9ice Appeared In A New Video To Ask The Public To Help Beg His Wife To Forgive Him

5 days ago
Forum

I've Done Something Shameful - Popular Singer, 9ice Begs Wife For Forgiveness Being Caught Cheating

5 days ago
Forum

Kano Police recover decomposed body of 8-year-old girl killed by kidnapper after collecting N500,000 ransom (photos)

1 week ago
Forum

‘Meet My Daughter, She Is Six Months Old’- Timaya Says As He Unveils Beautiful Pictures Of Baby Girl

1 week ago