Watch How Anthony Joshua Prepared ‘Eba’ For His Family And Friends On Nigeria’s Independence Day In UK (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

Watch How Anthony Joshua Prepared ‘Eba’ For His Family And Friends On Nigeria’s Independence Day In UK (Video)

Nigerian born-British based world unification champion, Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua, treated his friends and family to a special ‘eba’ as they celebrated Nigeria’s independence day.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4092526665f9b88b4791b2b92c6f3587.jpg

As a proud Nigerian, Anthony Joshua took a day off from English food to eat one of his native food known as eba or gari. Eba or Gari is a Nigerian staple food made up of cassava flour mixed with either hot water. It is then mixed with a wooden spoon until it firms up, and is then rolled into a ball. it can be eaten with any Nigerian soup.

In the video, he could be seen happily dancing mixing the eba before dishing it out to his friends.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist