Dorathy Has Responded To Treatment And Discharged From Hospital (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

Dorathy Has Responded To Treatment And Discharged From Hospital (Video)

Reports coming in states that BBNaija season 5 star, Dorathy is recuperating and discharged from the hospital.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8afa498356de06803f5cf876fd7da2de.jpg

According to her sister who first shared the information, Dorathy was hospitalized yesterday after she broke down. She did not disclose the cause but asked for prayers.

A video made by her friend, Prince reveals that she is now recuperating as she could be seen chatting with him and other friends. She updated her fans on Instagram with a video of her first media and captioned it “While I’m trying to recuperate, I thought I’ll leave you all with a recap of yesterday’s [Thursday] media round.”

Social media users believe the busty lady was never sick but pulled a publicity stunt.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update
Forum | 1 week ago

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 week ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Labour Party Chairman, Abure And His Brother Discharged From Abuja Hospital
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Labour Party Chairman, Abure And His Brother Discharged From Abuja Hospital

First Patient Of Pig Kidney Transplant Discharged From Hospital
Forum | 3 weeks ago

First Patient Of Pig Kidney Transplant Discharged From Hospital