West Ham Have Signed Czech Republic Defender Vladimir Coufal From Slavia Prague

Forum 3 years ago

West Ham Have Signed Czech Republic Defender Vladimir Coufal From Slavia Prague

The right-back has signed a contract with David Moyes’ side until 2023, with the option of a further two years.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f30601e5a439196473fc9513ad3355ce.jpgCapped eight times by his country, the 28-year-old joins his former Slavia and current national team-mate Tomas Soucek at the London Stadium.

“I’m very happy I am part of the West Ham family,” Coufal said. “I will do everything so that West Ham will be successful.

“I know about the interest West Ham had in me for a long time but now finally I am here and I am so happy.”

Moyes said the club had been tracking the player for some time.

“Vladimir fits the profile of the type of player we want to bring to the football club — hungry, ambitious and determined,” he said.

“He is a proven talent with Champions League and international experience, but we believe his best years are still ahead of him here at West Ham.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
 Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 12 hours ago

Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: Iwobi equals Kanu’s assist record in Fulham’s win at West Ham
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Iwobi equals Kanu’s assist record in Fulham’s win at West Ham

Europa League: Boniface ready to start against West Ham, Leverkusen boss, Alonso
Forum | 1 week ago

Europa League: Boniface ready to start against West Ham, Leverkusen boss, Alonso