Steve Bruce Rules Out Permanent Deals At Newcastle United

4 weeks ago

Speaking ahead of tomorrow night’s home game against Burnley, United’s head coach said: “I don’t expect to be that busy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4f5ec7abaa89db64adddd84c49e30546.jpgIf something becomes available, then, of course, we will act. We went to work before the season started. However, if a good player who can make a difference becomes available on loan, then we’ll look at it. We still have to let a few people leave this building.”

Asked if the club would not be making a permanent signing before the deadline, Bruce said: “Yeah, I’m ruling that out.”

Newcastle have signed Callum Wilson, Ryan Fraser, Jeff Hendrick and Ryan Fraser so far in the window, and Bruce said: “We made a conscious effort to get them in before the season started. I’m very pleased with what we’ve done.”

Related Forums
Forum

Betty Ross Works With Mark Ruffalo's Bruce Banner In MCU Concept Art

2 days ago
Forum

Steven Gerrard Admits He Will Have To Give Up Football Management One Day For The Sake Of His Family

4 days ago
Forum

Captain America Art Imagines The Steve & Bucky vs Deadpool Fight We’ll Never Get

6 days ago
Forum

United States Government finally reacts to shootings of #EndSARS protesters by Nigerian military

1 week ago